ul. Tarnowska 1,
fax +48 18 3379 825
1. General information
The administrator of your personal data is Limatherm SA with its registered office in Limanowa, ul.Tarnowska 1.
1.1 The Administrator takes special care to protect interests and rights of persons to whom these data concern, he particularly ensures that data collected by him are processed according to the law; are collected in determined legal purposes and are not further processed contrary to the purposes; are substantially correct and appropriate to purposes in which data are processed or stored in a form enabling the identification of persons to whom these data concern, but no longer than it is needed to achieve the goal of data processing.
1.2 Full contact data: Limatherm SA – 34-600 Limanowa, ul.Tarnowska 1
1.3 Limatherm SA processes personal data of Customers on the basis of the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means which is concluded in relation to the use of the website functionality www.limatherm.com, for the provision of services concerning managing of accounts and order processing (Art. 6 section 1 letter B of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
1.4 Limatherm SA can use personal data for marketing purposes of Customers, including promotion of goods and services as well as products and services of business partners of Limatherm SA. The legal base for personal data processing in marketing purposes is legally justified interest of the Administrator (Art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR) – carrying out marketing activities.
1.5 Within marketing activities Limatherm SA may send for Customers messages with information about new products or services. Such information can be sent only if Customers give separate consent for the marketing communication which can be withdrawn at any time.
Withdrawal of the consent is possible only through the contact with Limatherm SA - firstname.lastname@example.org
1.6 Moreover in some situations it can be necessary or will become necessary to process personal data of Customers for purposes other as the above mentioned, it can be required in order to perform legally justified interests of Limatherm SA (Art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR), especially:
a) in purposes related to the monitoring and improvement of the quality of provided services,
b) in case, if it will apply to the internal reporting.
1.7. In cases other than the above mentioned the personal data of Customers will be processed only on the basis of the previous consent, in the range and purpose determined in the consent content.
2. Obligation to provide personal data for Limatherm SA
2.1 The Customer gives his/her consent to process by Limatherm SA personal data which will be provided by the Customer during use of the website.
2.2 Providing personal data is voluntary but lack of such consent causes that Limatherm SA cannot provide services by electronic means and cannot answer the questions.
3. Information of recipients of your personal data
3.1. In relation to the processing of personal data of Customers these data can be provided to following recipients or categories of recipients:
a) subjects taking part in processes which are necessary to answer the questions asked on the website www.limatherm.com
b) public administration authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting to the order of public administration authorities in the range and purposes resulting from the provisions of law.
4. Periods of personal data processing
4.1. Personal data of Customers will be processed during the period which is necessary to provide services by electronic means, it is related to the answer to the asked question.
4.2. After this above mentioned period the personal data of Customers can be still processed in the range required by the provisions of law or in order to perform by Limatherm SA legally justified interest of the Administrator of data in the range described in the point II above and if the Customer gives his/her consent to process personal data after termination or expiration of the agreement, to the moment of consent withdrawal.
5. Rights of person, to whom data concern
5.1. Limatherm SA ensures that all persons whose data are processed have appropriate rights resulting from GDPR, i.e.:
a) right to have access to personal data, including right to become copy of these data;
b) right to demand correction of personal data – if data are incorrect or incomplete;
c) right to demand deletion of personal data (so called “right to be forgotten”) - if:
• data are no longer required for purposes, for which they were collected
• person to whom data concern filed an objection to the personal data processing
• person to whom data concern withdrew the consent being the basis for personal data processing and there is no other legal base
• data are processed against the law
• data have to be deleted in order to fulfil the obligation resulting from the law provisions;
d) right to demand limitation of personal data processing:
• person to whom personal data concern questions their correctness
• personal data processing is against the law and the person to whom data concern object deletion of data and demands limitation of data processing
• the administrator no longer needs data for his aims, but person to whom data concern needs them to determine, defend or bring claims
• person to whom data concern filed an objection to the personal data processing – to the time of determination, if legally justified basis of the Administrator prevails over basis of the objection;
e) right to transfer personal data if:
• processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the person to whom data concern according to the consent given by this person
f) right to file an objection to the personal data processing if there are any reasons related to the particular situation of the Customer and personal data processing is based on the necessity for purposes resulting from the legally justified interest.
5.2. The Customer has the right to report his/her demand to perform rights mentioned in point 5.1. above, through contact with Limatherm SA via email email@example.com, phone, telephone number: +48 18 3379 801 or in writing to the address: Limatherm SA, 34-600 Limanowa, ul.Tarnowska 1.
6. Right to withdraw the consent to process personal data
Within the range in which the Customer gave his/her consent to process personal data, the Customer has the right to withdraw the given consent at any moment. The withdrawal of the consent does not influence the right to process personal data which was used on the basis of the consent before withdrawal of it.
7. Right to make complaints by supervisory bodies
If it will be determined that Limatherm SA by processing personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, the Customer has the right to make a complaint by supervisory body, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
• adjustment and optimization of the website to needs of the Customer and other persons using this website,
• creating statistics of visiting of website subpages,
• ensuring security and reliability of the website operation.
The website uses session cookies which are deleted after closing the web browser window as well as persistent cookies saved on devices through which the user/Customer uses the website. The Website user, Customer can independently and at any moment change the settings concerning cookies. Settings can be changed by the user, by the used web browser settings. Particularly they can be changed in such way that enables blocking of automatic cookies operation in the web browser settings or informing about each saved cookie on the user’s device. Detailed information about possibilities and methods of the operation of cookies are available in the (web browser) software settings.